Saturday, July 5, 2008

It puts the lotion on its skin...

Hello, my name is Luci, and today I turned 6 months old.

After throwing all of my toys at mommy and daddy, I think I'll take a look to see if I can find anything I'm not supposed to have.

Aha! A bottle of the stuff mommy's always rubbing on daddy's back (hey, he's a hard-workin' man)!

How do I open it and eat all the white stuff inside?

First we'll try waving it around and screaming!

Maybe if I squeeze it reaaaaaally really hard!

Maybe I can smash it open with my other toys!

Man, I'm totally running out of ideas! Wait... maybe...



















Aha! I think I found the perfect plan!



















4 comments:

Chris said...

Adam--love your post! So cute. She is such a doll, and changing so much!

Lorrie said...

Awww, this is so cute! It is so fun to see her in action-she is getting so big and changing so much! I can't wait to see her in about a month or so (:

Adam said...

The best thing about the ending was that once she shoved it in her mouth, she couldn't get it out and started getting scared.

Peace is every step said...

Too cute! Can't wait to squeeze her! It was great to talk to you & Maja last night/morning. Much better than drinking alone on my porch like a loser :).